Advanced Digital Training Program with All Integrated Courses Skill Sets Implementation To Produce The Most Demanded Multi skilled Resource on Industry Standards
Advanced Digital Training Program, you will get the practical exposure of Digital Marketing. You would be creating a website and promoting it practically in the training program itself using Digital Marketing measure like- Search Engine, Social media, Google Ads, Email-Marketing, Lead-generation etc.
Advanced Digital Training Program, you would be taught the Advanced optimization strategies known to few by the founders & co-founders of renowned companies. This course makes you stand apart from the whole crowd & real Digital Marketing Experts.
- Digital Marketing Course
- Advanced Optimization / Marketing Techniques & Strategies
- Ajax Requests
- Building an MVC Framework
- Creating Custom JS Libraries
- Building Real-time Apps
- NoSQL Database Design
- Creating CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) API on Node.js Backend
- Understand the process of designing a web app and RESTful API server
- Develop AngularJS Reusable Services, Filters and Directives
- Create and Query MongoDB Documents
- Documentation for the REST APIS Using Swagger in Node.js
- JSON Web Token Authentication in Angular
- Client Feature (Material Dialog and Material Data Table)
Training programs features
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10 year industrial experience.
- Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- Printed Study Materials.
- Excellent Placements Records till now.
- Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Advanced Digital Training Program
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional OR Fresh Graduates.
Training Course Fee & Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||8 - 10 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
||90+ hours programm
Why Liprat Consulting?
- We provide 100% job assistance.
- You get an opportunity to work on live projects.
- Less number of students in a batch.
- More focus on practical labs instead of theoretical sessions.
- Flexible timing (If there is any timing problem then you can change your batch).