Advance SAS Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Some of the best features of SAS include accessing raw data from external databases, managing data using various tools such as formatting, editing, retrieval and conversion, analysing data using multivariate techniques, descriptive statistics, modelling and forecasting and presenting data in a statistical report and graphics to easily understand the data.
The training will be incredibly beneficial for Aspiring it professionals such as software developers, data analysts, the scientist, predictive analysis, project manager, etc. Some of the various skills that you will acquire from the SAS training course include understanding the importance of data science and different analytical techniques, gaining understanding of graphic user interface, library statement, import and export of data, statistics, hypothesis testing, logistic regression, interleaving, one to one merging, performance data exploration techniques using the tool, time series model and much more.
Course Outline of Advance SAS Training Courses
- - Introduction to SAS Libraries and SAS
- - SAS Modules
- - SAS User Interface
- - SAS Data Sets and Data Comprehension
- - Creating Data Sets and Variables based on conditionality.
- - Process SAS data sets using do loops and Array
- - Combining SAS Data Sets
- - Generating Different Reports Using SAS Pro
- - Import and Export data sets using SAS
- - SAS Functions to manipulate SAS Data Sets and Variables
- - Structured Query Language (SQL) in SAS (using Proc SQL)
- - Introduction to drug discovery and development process
- - Learn to prepare and clean clinical trial data
- - Using SAS to Create Analysis Data sets
- - Generate Customized Clinical Trials Tables, Listings and Graphs/Figures
- - Performing Common Analyses and Obtaining Statistics
- - Informatica Concepts and Overview
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Advance SAS Training Courses
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day