SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Course in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) is a functional module which allows the user to maintain equipment and enable efficient planning of production schedules. It provides organisations with the comprehensive software solution to do maintenance planning either plant-based or cross-plant. Breakdown Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, SAP PM Integration with Production coming up with and Quality Management, Interfaces to Non-SAP Systems, sap pm real time project and sap plant maintenance placement training.
SAP PM course offers a transparent introduction to the present little. However refined part and provides a extremely sensible guide to implementing SAP PM. starting with associate examination of the key business processes underlying SAP PM practicality, the Course goes on to hide all the crucial aspects of maintenance designing and execution in SAP R/3.
Course Outline of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Training
- - Introduction of SAP PM
- - SAP PM Organizational Structure
- - Master Data
- - Maintenance Processing - Planning
- - Execution of Maintenance Processing
- - Preventive Maintenance
- - Refurbishment of Spare Parts
- - Inspection of Measuring equipment
- - Important Configuration and Integration with other modules
- - Various Reports in PM module
- - SAP Alternative Labeling of Functional Locations
- - Preventive Maintenance Process in SAP PM
- - Refurbishment Processes in SAP PM
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Course
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day