SAP FI & SAP CO Training Course in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Finance and Controlling (FICO) training, is an essential training for the finance professionals. FICO training covers the major aspects of FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling) required by organizations of varying sizes. During the training, the aspirants will learn how to integrate different modules of ERP for bringing financial automation by getting complete information on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Tax, etc.
SAP Simple finance is extremely useful for analyzing financial conditions of the company within the market and allow the user to perform various finance and Accounting Management processes which would support business operations effectively. It is touted as one of the best financial applications in the SAP ERP platform which consists of a number of Financial Management functions along with cloud based functionalities which is extremely pervasive in the current IT industry.
Course Outline of SAP FI & SAP CO Training Course Training
- - Introduction of SAP FICO
- - Company and assign to Company Code
- - GL Account in SAP Tutorial: Create, Display, Block & Delete FS00
- - Fiscal Year Variant & Assign to Company Code in SAP: Complete Tutorial
- - Customer Master Data Tutorial: Create, Display, Block, Delete in SAP
- - Sales Returns Credit Memo
- - FBRA: How to Reset Cleared Items in SAP
- - Withholding Tax in SAP during Vendor Invoice & Payment Posting
- - Step by Step Guide to Create Vendor Master Data in SAP
- - Comparison Between Cost Center, Profit Center and Internal Order
- - SAP Profit Center Tutorial: Create, Group, Posting & Planning
- - Settlement Of Internal Orders To Cost Centers
- - Assignment of Cost Centers To Profit Center
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for SAP FI & SAP CO Training Course
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day