Manual Software Testing Courses Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
The current software industry needs a Manual Tester who is not only proficient in software testing but also have thorough knowledge of complete software development process, so that he/she can work continuously with development team. As part of this Software Testing online course, you will master configuration management, defect management and risk management and will work on real-life projects.
Manual testing is not a field which can be mastered only by learning theoretical concepts. It needs practice on real time environment. Our Manual Testing Training syllabus basics of the Overview of Manual Testing, Initial Requirement phase, Analysis phase, Design phase, Coding phase, Testing phase, Delivery and Maintenance phase, Conventional Testing, Unconventional Testing.
Course Outline of Manual Software Testing
- - Basics of Manual Testing
- - Software Testing Life-Cycle
- - Web Application Testing
- - Test Management
- - Test Techniques
- - Defect Management
- - Functional Testing
- - Non-Functional Testing
- - Software Testing Types
- - Software Testing Metrics
- - Software Development Models
- - Development Architectures
- - Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- - Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- - Flow graph notations
- - System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- - Probabilities of getting an error in an application
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Manual Software Testing
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day