MIS & Advanced Excel Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools. The customized training on Advance Excel, VBA and MIS is designed in such a way that the people from the diverse fields can have in-depth technical knowledge of the tools and techniques to develop a customize MIS system.
A career in Management Information System will make an IT specialist who can create, manage and maintain computer network and systems. MIS training and Microsoft Advanced level Training will also increase your analytical skills and management skills. In Excel and MIS training, you will get familiar with various tools, techniques, formulas, a graphical representation of data for effective presentations. This course help to the beginners and professional as well to enhance their technical skills to create MIS reports at corporate level.
Course Outline ofMIS & Advanced Excel Training Courses
- - Advance Excel, Excel Basics, Excel Settings, Advanced Formulas
- - Data Management and Analysis, Reporting Techniques
- - Set of Important Formulae and related assignments
- - Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer
- - Preparing to 'Macro' Visual Basic Editor (VBE) Developer Tab, Security
- - Dashboard & VBA Objective
- - Reports and Data Management, VBA Programming
- - Setting Data Source, Getting Charts / Graphs using Referential fields
- - Setting Data Source, Getting XML Data, Getting ACCESS Data
- - Connecting to a excel Using the SQL Procedure
- - Designing Implementing Structured Cabling
- - Deploying a Networking and security Measures
- - Typical Variable Naming Prototype
- - Working with User Forms & User Forms Events
- - Advanced Chart Technique
- - Data Validation & Input Restrictions Effective Coding
- - Automation Development Report & Live Project
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for MIS & Advanced Excel Training Courses
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day