MEP Design & Detailed Engineering Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
MEP helps you build the systems-mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire fighting that connect buildings to the outside world. This course will help you draft, design, and document these systems using MEP's powerful toolset. It includes project setup, as well as external referencing and display configurations, before diving into individual modeling scenarios. In a mechanical plan, with rooftop units, VAV boxes, ducts, and diffusers. In electrical plan show how to create electrical power plans and lighting plans with receptacles and lighting fixtures. In the next, a plumbing plan shows various plumbing systems, piping and its usage. Further a fire fighting plan which shows different fire fighting systems using in buildings includes stand pipe systems (wet &dry), sprinkler systems etc. MEP ties the drawings together with smart tags and schedules, and creates section and elevation versions of your plans. Dive in now and learn to eliminate tedious drawing tasks while creating more accurate documentation with MEP.
Course Outline of Certification in MEP Design & Detailed Engineering Training
- - Overview of Industry and Scope
- - Electrical Generation, Transmission
- - Designing single line diagrams for Lighting
- - Sizing Information Solar Energy usage in various buildings
- - Documentation & Layouts : Drawings
- - Common Sanitary Fixtures Details: Standard trap pipe and discharge pipe sizes,standard slopes for the discharge pipes
- - Layout of Sanitary Fixtures in Toilets.Water supply in buildings
- - Design of Domestic Water Supply & Distribution System
- - Cables Types & Selection of Single Phase Three Phase
- - Reference Standard : NFPA, NBC
- - Tank Sizing, Design of Sanitary Drainage System
- - Chiller Design & Schematic Layout
- - Boq & Estimation Projects
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
Printed Study Materials
Excellent Placements Records till now
Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for MEP Design & Detailed Engineering
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day