Linux Unix Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
In-depth training for software developers on Linux and UNIX system programming facilities. The objective of this course is give you a working knowledge of Linux, both from a graphical and command line perspective. By providing visibility both into attack vectors and possible security holes, this course provides you a complete guide on how to mitigate security risks in any Linux environment.
Powerful open source operating systems, Linux and UNIX allow IT professionals to access a variety of devices and perform a number of functions. The course concludes with full workshop in which you will design and implement shell scripts which can connect to the database and run SQL scripts as well.
Course Outline of Linux Unix Training Program
- - Introduction to Unix Operating system
- - Understand High-Level Architecture of Unix
- - Directory and File handling
- - File Permission
- - UNIX Shell Scripting
- - Introduction to The vi Editor
- - Using redirection and pipe facilities
- - Searching and Replacing Text
- - Recall and Edit Commands
- - Multi-Branch Decisions
- - Monitoring and controlling processes
- - Setting up an environment
- - File and directory handling commands
- - Creating and editing shell scripts
- - Handling Run Time Data
- - Condition Execution
- - Interrupt Handling
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Linux Unix Training Program
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day