HR Statutory & Pay-Roll Compliance Training Course in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
The payroll specialist handles the implementation of the payments for and benefits to each and every employee of the company. This involves both enrolling and new and present employees into their particular benefit programs such as insurance etc. The tasks of a payroll specialist include handling the time cards, calculation of pay and issuing the checks to each employee. It is highly challenging for over 90% of the candidates to get a HR job due to lack of practical knowledge on core HR functions.
Payroll Course will teach student how to record, and analyze employee payroll information. Payroll staff process expenses by calculating employee work hours.Managers should be comfortable using software :- Visual Payroll, Taxmann for various taxation and provident fund needs. They should have the ability to perform basic and advanced functions related to Pay, taxes and provident funds. Payroll managers are expected to adhere to strict bookkeeping set by employers.
Course Outline of HR Statutory & Pay-Roll Compliance Training Course
- - Statutory and legal compliances
- - Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, LTA, Lunch Allowance etc.
- - Tax planning for salaried emp.
- - Live Payroll Software Training
- - Disciplinary action/termination/misconduct
- - Learning & organizational development (advanced topic added)
- - Learning Need Analysis/ Module Design/ Budgeting / Calendar
- - Policies | employee relationship management
- - Recruitment & selections
- - Workshop on interview skills
- - Sap hcm (end user)
- - Organizational Management and Personnel Administration
- - Practical assignments
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for HR Statutory & Pay-Roll Compliance Training Course
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day