HR Generalist Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Today, almost all organizations require Human Resource (HR) Generalists. The experience as an HR Generalist helps in expanding the psychological skills and thus understanding other people to help them improving in their career. Unreservedly, the domain of HR Generalist is the domain of growth and development in future. To assume strategic responsibilities and improve organizational performance, HR generalists are increasingly in demand. The contents of HR Generalist Training in Delhi NCR is carefully designed as per the international standards to make sure that its students are well-prepared to cater to the demands of the IT industry in not just India but all over the world. Whether you have HR experience or just want to build your career, our HR Generalist Training is designed to prepare you for success.
Gain the foundational knowledge needed to begin your journey in the field of human resources. Engage in dynamic group discussions and hands-on activities facilitated by a leading HR expert. Use this program as a networking opportunity and to propel your HR career in the right direction. This course has been designed to provide you with practical solutions to the HR challenges you confront every day.
Course Outline of HR Generalist Training Program
- - Statutory & legal compliance
- - Compensation and benefits
- - Ms excel - lab session
- - Corporate IR / labor law compliances
- - Performance management system (advanced topic added)
- - Learning & organizational development (advanced topic added)
- - Learning Need Analysis/ Module Design/ Budgeting / Calendar
- - Policies | employee relationship management
- - Recruitment & selections
- - Workshop on interview skills
- - Sap hcm (end user)
- - Organizational Management and Personnel Administration
- - Practical assignments
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for HR Generalist Training Program
Eligibility criterion for graduation (10+2+3) from a recognized university/ educational institution (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline and that International applicants must have completed their graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day