Electrical Training and Design Course Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Electrical Design includes Planning, designing, selection, sizing testing or guiding the development and installation of electrical equipment, Motors, transformers, power systems, power distribution, fire and life safety systems. Electrical Design mayrepresent a new product or might want to improve an existing product or system. Some of the major skills that EPC companies seeks are like power stations design, Sub-stations Design, Electrical Equipment Selection sizing calculation and installations, Cable installation design and procurement data.The main task of Electrical Engineers in designing is circuit designing, selection and sizing.
Course Outline of Certification in Electrical Design Engineering
- -Electrical load analysis and design of system architecture
- -Power distribution system design
- -Motor control center and sub-station design
- -Protective relay coordination
- -Lighting design
- -Grounding design
- -3D design of electrical components
- -Cable and tray routing, sizing, scheduling
- -Hazardous area classification
- -Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) design and specification
- -Plant communication system design
- -Procurement services off all types of electrical equipment
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
Printed Study Materials
Excellent Placements Records till now
Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for Electrical Design Engineering
Four year undergraduate degree into Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day