ETL Testing Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
ETL Stands for Extract Transform and Load. ETL tools will integrate various kind of data format into the desired data. ETL is done elaborately in data-critical businesses which includes as many as 9 execution steps. Each step is important and significant problems will occur in improperly designed and irregularly tested systems. ETL testing is the process of finding and solving the possible challenges in the ETL process and ensuring that data is safe and secure and integrated properly. ETL testing has to ensure that the ETL tool will overcome all these challenges without compromising data.
Our ETL Testing Training syllabus basics of the Overview of ETL Testing, dbms, rdbms, dwh concepts, etl testing concepts, white box testing, black box testing, gray box testing, regression testing, data extract, data transform, data load, import source, import target. We prepare thousands of students for the ETL Testing Classes in Noida at reasonable fees that is designed as per the student needs.
Course Outline of ETL Testing Training Courses
- - Introduction to Software Testing
- - SDLC Models
- - Basics Of DBMS
- - Basics of SQL
- - Working with SQL Queries
- - Excel VBA
- - Basic commands used in Unix for ETL Testing
- - Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- - Data Warehouse Architecture
- - Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- - Normalization and De-Normalization
- - SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects
- - ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- - Data transformation
- - SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- - Repository Manager
- - Informatica Concepts and Overview
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for ETL Testing Training Courses
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day