Document Management & Reporting & Analytics Training in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Managing important training documents can be one of the most challenging aspects of owning a business today. It's been a game changer for small and large organizations alike, simplifying the document management process with the provision of a standardized and centralized digital warehouse, and also allowing users to easily share and edit documents with the needed security and revision control to comply with a regulated environment.
Every process and product requires documentation, from training to production to compliance. Paper documents are unmanageable. You can never be sure employees always use the most recent revision. Our trainers can work with your data in order to make the training session more relevant to your needs, or alternatively a standard training agenda can be utilized to demonstrate a product's basic or advanced concepts.
Course Outline of Document Management & Reporting & Analytics Training
- - Introduction of Document Management & Reporting
- - Document Repository
- - Administers and analyzes employee surveys
- - Compliance Management
- - Roles and responsibilities of document controller
- - Type of documents including drawings
- - Master, control, uncontrolled and superseded documents
- - Company / Project documents
- - Preparation of Final QA / QC Documentation / Project QC Dossiers
- - Overview of Electronic Document Management Systems
- - Client Documents
- - Storage, Retrieval Protection , Retention and Disposition Documents
- - Workshop / Assessment
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Document Management & Reporting & Analytics Training
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day